Role and Responsibilities
If you’re a high performer who’s an expert at your craft, a go-getter who likes to make things happen and doesn’t wait around to be told what to do – Your place is with us!
The Solutions Specialist will demonstrate to potential customers the value of Octopai’s platform and support the sales team during the sales cycle to help maximize the value perceived by the prospective customers.
What we are looking for:
- Preferably experience in the world of Business Intelligence/ Data
- Champions that have experience working in a SaaS-based company
- Proven customer-facing experience, preferably in the international market and enterprise companies
- Partner effectively with sales in account acquisition and play an active business and technical role in the sales process for all customer engagements.
- Tailor and deliver high-level presales product evaluation sessions and support complex technical issues raised during the sales process (Mostly over phone and web collaboration tools).
- Establish technical credibility and build relationships with key stakeholders in accounts.
- Adapt the presales process to support new products and new features.
- Provide feedback to product management for continuous product improvements.
- Become a domain expert with the ability to understand the customer and answer related technical questions
- In-depth understanding of IT projects and preferably Business Intelligence systems (ETL, Reporting Tools & Databases).
- Good understanding of software development processes.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, strong attention to detail, and self-motivation.
- Strong interpersonal skills with strong presentation skills.
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment and continuously re-prioritize while maintaining a constant focus on participating in the sales process.
- The ability to work well in a dynamic, cross-functional, team-based environment as well as the ability to work independently as required.
- Native English Speaker (verbal and written) or equivalent.
- Excellent multitasking skills.
- 3 years experience working in a presales position.
- Additional European Languages
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related fields
- Experience in writing SQL queries
- Experience in Business Intelligence
- Experience with data management tools