We are looking for a Senior Product Manager with expertise in the data field.
As a Product Manager at Octopai, you will be responsible for developing the requirements and establishing value propositions in order to inspire our customers and engineering department to create and use the best product on the market! The Product Manager is instrumental in helping set the strategy, roadmap, and feature definition for Octopai’s product lines. If you’re the type of individual who enjoys analyzing the market and competitive conditions while laying out a product vision that is differentiated and delivers unique value based on customer demands, we want to talk to you!
Role and Responsibilities:
- Write functional specifications, including requirements and detailed use cases for all new development efforts.
- Communicate requirements to the design team and R&D, and maintain communication between the product and R&D departments as it relates to the needs of the business.
- Act as the subject-matter expert for customer-facing products.
- Drive the product vision and high-level technical concepts to bridge the gap between technology, the people, and the business processes it supports.
- Assist with strategy, design, and execution of a technology roadmap.
- Conduct customer surveys and research to drive the strategy behind new and existing products that are being expanded.
- Train sales and support team members on new features and products.
What we are looking for:
- Senior Product Manager who is hungry to learn and highly motivated to lead the product to success.
- Experience in agile approaches and a general understanding of other methodologies.
- 5+ years experience in the data domain (BI, DWH, ETLs, Databases, Reporting and analytics, etc…)
- 3+ years experience in a SaaS Product Management/Owner role.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects while demonstrating knowledge of project management concepts and techniques required.
- Experienced with SQL scripts (PL/SQL, T-SQL, etc…)
- Excellent spoken and written communication as well as receptive listening skills, with the ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Demonstrated experience gathering and transforming customer needs into an actionable product vision and requirements definition.
- English – Fluent.
- Familiarity with tools such as: Monday, Jira, Confluence, Slack, Zendesk, Power BI, SSMS, Teams.
- Familiarity with Gainsight CX and PX.