HERE’S A CLOSER LOOK AT THIS KEY ROLE:
As a Product Manager at Octopai you will be responsible for developing the requirements and establishing value propositions in order to inspire our customers and engineering department to create and use the best product on the market! The Product Manager is instrumental in helping set the strategy, roadmap, and feature definition for Octopai’s product lines. If you’re the type of individual who enjoys analyzing the market and competitive conditions while laying out a product vision that is differentiated and delivers unique value based on customer demands we would like to talk to you!
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Write functional specifications, including requirements and detailed use cases for all new development efforts.
- Communicate requirements to the design and the R&D, and maintain communication between the product and R&D departments as it relates to the needs of the business.
- Act as the subject-matter expert for customer-facing products.
- Drive the product vision and high-level technical concepts to bridge the gap between technology, the people, and the business processes it supports.
- Assist with strategy, design, and execution of a technology roadmap.
- Conduct Customer Surveys and research to drive the strategy behind new and existing products that are being expanded.
- Communicate Product Requirements to Engineering and Design Leads.
- Train Sales & Support team members on new features, products.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- PM who is hungry to learn and highly motivated to lead the product to success.
- Experience in agile approaches and a general understanding of other methodologies including Waterfall etc.
- 5+ years experience in a Software Product Management/Owner role.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects while demonstrating knowledge of project management concepts and techniques
- Experienced with SQL scripts (PL/SQL, T-SQL, etc…)
- Excellent spoken and written communication as well as receptive listening skills, with ability to present complex ideas in
- a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Demonstrated experience in gathering and transforming customer needs into an actionable product vision and requirements definition.
• Experience with BI and analytics systems.
• Experience with ETLs and Databases.
• Familiar with tools such as Monday, Jira, Confluence, SSMS, Teams.